1.The principle of OPT photon hair removal is to use strong pulsed light with a broad spectrum of 610-1000nm, pulse modulation has a wide range, so it can permanently remove skin and hair on various parts of the human body with different colors and different depths of hair.
2.The principle of freckle removal uses strong pulsed light to extract and decompose deep skin pigments, and use RF to promote lymphatic drainage part of it is eliminated by the skin’s metabolism.
3.The principle of skin rejuvenation, whitening, wrinkle removal, pore shrink age, and lifting uses strong pulsed light and RF radio frequency to stimulate the dermis of the skin. The fibrous tissue promotes the proliferation of collagen and accelerates the rearrangement of cell tissue, so as to achieve skin rejuvenation, whitening, wrinkle removal, the effect of shrinking pores and lifting.
4.The principle of removing red blood streaks uses strong pulsed light to coagulate the capillaries of skin lesions, and RF can accurately lock determine the lesion site, so that the pulsed light can play a stronger role. Removal through skin and lymph metabolism the goal of the blood vessels are clear after the red blood is done, and the color purple is the best.
- Painless: continuous light, painless hair removal
- Fast: super large area of light spot, sliding operation
- Non-invasive: no trauma to skin tissue
- Safety: can effectively avoid the side effects of strong light, and greatly reduce the difficulty of operation
- Efficacy: It can be applied to a wider range of customers, the immediate effect is more obvious, and the long-term effect is longer
- 1.Make sure that the client is lying relaxed on the beauty bed and wearing protective goggles.
- 2.Clean the skin, clean the makeup residue and sunscreen on the skin.
- 3.Record the current number of pulses to calculate the accumulated energy.
- 4.Select the appropriate parameters, set the parameters and keep them.
- 5.Inspect the gun body to ensure that the gun body is in freezing state.
- 6.Put the handle perpendicular to the skin so that it is in full contact with the skin.
- 7.Random skin tests are required to observe skin reactions after hair removal.